- Mentoring training and support to people receiving professional support for their mental health needs or who have been in receipt of primary or secondary care services
- Peer-led Social Groups, Outings and Community Activities delivered by trained and supported peers who have themselves experienced mental ill health
- Support to people who use our services to ensure that their voices are heard in the development of both Richmond Fellowship’s Hammersmith and Fulham Employment and Wellbeing Service and also other local mental health services
Volunteer Befriending Programme
- Training, supervision and support to people who want to volunteer as befrienders
- Befriending Matching and Support: offering friendship, support and practical assistance with day to day tasks, helping people experiencing mental ill health and who may be feeling isolated and lonely feel more connected to their local community
Richmond Fellowship Employment and Wellbeing Service
Lower Ground, Richford Gate Medical Practice, Richford Road, London, W6 7HY and at venues throughout the borough.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and at other times by arrangement.
Phone: 0330 008 3808